On July 24, 2023, the Town of Fort Erie Council unveiled their draft 2023-2026 Corporate Strategic Plan (CSP) that identifies priorities that will lead the municipality over the next four years. The draft CSP includes six key pillars and 27 specific “strategy to actions” that will help to meet the objectives of each of the following:
- Sustainable, Reliable Access to Local Health Care
- Quality of Life and Community Well-Being
- Sustainable and Managed Growth
- Economic Prosperity and Diversification
- Environmental and Climate Change Resiliency
- Comprehensive Housing Options
We encourage all business stakeholders to provide feedback on the draft Plan through an online survey that is open from July 26 to August 11, 2023. Hard copies of the survey are also available at Town Hall.
To complete the survey, please visit: https://survey.alchemer-ca.com/s3/50202994/Draft-2023-2026-Corporate-Strategic-Plan-Community-Survey
Below is a draft of the Plan for your review, prior to completing the survey. We appreciate your input!