The Ontario Economic Report (OER) will be released on February 7 2023. Register now and be the first in the know.
The OER offers a unique perspective on the experience of businesses of all sizes across the province and is informed through OCC’s annual Business Confidence Survey.
This year’s report will reflect the uncertainty of 2023 and the continued disruption businesses are facing from labour shortages to climate change to the rising cost of doing business.
Don’t miss out on OCC’s flagship report! REGISTER TODAY.
Thank you to our 2023 OER Landmark Partner Hydro One.
- The Honorable Vic Fedeli, Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
- Rocco Rossi, President and CEO, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Douglas Porter, Chief Economist, BMO
- Daniel Safayeni, VP, Policy, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Claudia Dessanti, Senior Manager, Policy, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Ester Gerassime, Ester Gerassime, Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Gary Edwards, Co-Founder and President, Golfdale Consulting