- How do I join the Welland/Pelham Chamber of Commerce?
- How do I obtain a copy of the Chamber's Membership Directory?
To obtain a membership listing please contact our office by phone at 905-732-7515 or email.
- How can I promote my business to fellow Chamber members?
To promote your business to fellow chamber members you can offer specials on your Chamber website Directory profile; you can attend various chamber functions and network with other members; you can attend the new members breakfast when you first join and tell us what your business is about; you can host a Business After Five; you can also promote yourself through our quarterly newsletter and annual membership directory.
- What are the benefits of being a Welland/Pelham Chamber of Commerce Member?
The Chamber of Commerce offers a program of activities and initiatives designed to promote and advocate the interests of the contributing members including:
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Membership Referral
- Better Business Service
- Chamber News
- Business Recognition
- Informative Seminars
- Certificate of Origin
- Special Events
- Where can I obtain more information about the Chamber's Group Benefits program?